|Eye color||Dark Blue|
|Birthday||March 2, 1977|
|Occupation||Manga Artist (Formerly)|
Oasi Pizza Delivery Boy (Formerly)
|Family||Sachiko Fujinuma (Mother)|
|Japanese||Shinnosuke Mitsushima (Adult)|
Tao Tsuchiya (Child)
|English||Benjamin Diskin (Adult)|
Michelle Ruff (Child)
|Manga||01. Flashback: May 2006|
|“||That was the one memory I wanted to forget the most.||”|
Satoru Fujinuma (藤沼 悟 Fujinuma Satoru) is the main protagonist of the series. He is capable of using the ability "Revival" to go back in time in order to prevent life threatening incidents from happening.
- Satoru is a man of middle age with messy black hair, which reaches down to his chin, and dark blue eyes. With a height of 169cm isn't the tallest and his body is built rather skinny. As an adult he wears a pair of brown, rectangular glasses. He mainly appears wearing a simple white shirt with a messy collar. In addition he wears a pair of jeans together with black sneakers.
- When executing his job he wears the businesses' uniform which consists of a red jacket, which has a yellow stripe horizontally over it's chest area and the Oasi Pizza logo stitched on its left. Satoru tends to roll up the jackets sleeves to his elbows. While riding the job's vehicle he wears a red helmet for safety.
- As a child Satoru wears his hair just as messy, his eyes however appear wider. Wearing a sky blue shirt with a dark blue neck, he combines jeans with a blue and white pair of sneakers. To stay warm outside he usually wears a down jacket in two different brown hues.
- Satoru is a quiet person, who is not very good at conversing with others and prefers to keep to himself. His thoughts flow usually stays shallow as he fears to take a look inside his own heart and feelings.
- When returning to 1988 and reverting back into a child he becomes curious and outgoing, always trying to look out for others, especially when in danger. He has the unfortunate habit to speak his thoughts out loud, resulting in embarrassing situations.
- Satoru's name can translate to "spiritually awakened" or "attain higher perception", also "smart" or "virtuous".
- In 2010 he writes a successful manga called "Galactica Sword ~7 Heroes", which receives an anime adaption.
- "Believing in someone." That's a weird phrase, isn't it? After all, if you truly believed in a person, you wouldn't need to say, "I believe you." It’s like saying, "I believe in air." I don't mean to say that "believing in something" is like a lie. "Believing" is really a term of hope of wanting to believe."